Service Management Training
Service drive training to give your frontline personnel the skills they need
to keep the bottom line growing and CSI scores where they need to be. Cutting
edge back to basics customer relations and sales training to keep your service
writers ready for today’s discerning consumer's. In a market where the
consumer is more educated, defensive, hurried and is often negative about the
car industry, it has become imperative to differentiate your service writers
from the one at the local quick lube or at the dealer down the street. This
non-confrontational process allows them to be professional, courteous and provide
valuable information to the customer and sell more jobs. Dealer Edge has developed
this successful process. Use it to set your store apart from its competition.
Customers For Life
Dealer Edge is proud to introduce Engine for Life. Dealer Edge can make you
the Dealer of Choice and give you a Customer for Life through Engine for Life.
This program drives floor traffic, increases your service customer base, and
retains them. Engine for Life is a complete marketing tool that increases Sales
Volume and Revenue — uniquely giving your store a competitive edge.
Our Customer for Life program keeps up to 70% of your customers coming back
to your service department year after year. Increases used car gross profit
an average of $600 PRU and unit sales up to 50% in 90 days. This is the marketing
edge you need to beet the competition and increase your new and used car customer
- Exclusivity in your market.
- Customized dealer advertising advice.
- Marketing materials at no charge.
- Weather proof banners.
- Mirror hangers.
- Sales training.
- Sales management training.
- F&I training.
- Service manager and writer training.
- Bi-monthly monitoring.
- Increase floor traffic.
- Increase front end gross profits.
- Increase service department volume.
- Increase service department profits.
- Increase market share.
- Increase service contract penetration.
- Increase customer loyalty.
You need to differentiate your dealership with a product unique to your area,
making you the Dealer of Choice in your market. You need to increase Per Vehicle
Revenue through a product that keeps customers coming back, creating a Customer
for Life. You need a solution that is familiar to you so it’s easy to
sell and support, yet completely new to the customer. Engine for Life requires
periodic oil changes that will have customer's driving back to your service
department for maintenance, engine inspections and other profitable services.
It enhances revenues and creates an unparalleled image in your market. Dealer
Edge provides all of the marketing resources necessary to install, launch
and drive this program for your continued success.
Secure your exclusive territory and lockout your competition! To
make the program a complete success, Dealer Edge is offering exclusive marketing
in your area. Engine for Life makes you the Dealer of Choice and gives you
a Customer for Life. Dealer Edge is offering you an exclusive territory for
every market you’re in but time is of the essence. Dealer Edge is talking
to progressive dealerships in your market. You need to act today because this
offer will not last. We urge you to contact us as soon as possible, before
too late! This is a program you want to compete with, not compete against!
Effectively Timed Maintenance
Dealer Edge is proud to introduce Effectively Timed Maintenance. Dealer Edge
can make you the Dealer of Choice and give you a Customer for Life through
Effectively Timed Maintenance. This program drives service traffic, increases
your service customer base and retains them. Effectively Timed Maintenance
is a complete marketing tool that increases Service Volume and Revenue — uniquely
giving your store a competitive edge.
Our program keeps up to 70% of your customer's coming back to your service
department year after year. Increases service gross profits in as little as
90 days. This
is the marketing edge you need to beat the competition and increase your service
- Everyone knows regular maintenance is necessary no matter how many
or few miles a vehicle is driven.
- Prearranged maintenance saves aggravation in many ways.
- No wondering if maintenance is due.
- Fewer large repair bills.
- Consumer cost savings.
- Only 5% of customers return to the selling dealer for scheduled maintenance
after the first year.
- In an average lifetime a person will spend $300,000.00
on vehicles and vehicle maintenance and accessories. Shouldn’t
that be spent in your dealership?
- Customers want maintenance to be easy, convenient, reasonably priced or
Service Department receives:
- Welcome letter with ID card.
- Quarterly ETM Reminder cards.
- Regular Motor Oil & Filter changes to keep them in compliance with
- Crucial Fluid Checks.
- Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter 23 Point Safety Inspections to alert them
of potential current or future problems.
- Bi-Annual tire rotations to even the wear on tires and ensure maximum mileage.
- Monthly Account Statements.
- Monthly fund transfers.
- Quarterly up sell opportunity on every customer service.
- 100% profit on all customer fall outs.
- Higher customer retention in service and sales.
- Investment income on portfolio.
- Control of funds as needed.
- Low Admin costs.
Finance & Insurance or Service Writers Receives:
- Flat bonus on each contract sale.
- Dealership includes a 12 month ETM on sold vehicles.
- F&I up sells up to 4 years.
- 50% to 70% customer retention.
Scheduled Maintenances Include:
- Oil & Filter Change: Parts and Labor to change engine crankcase oil
and replacement engine oil filter.
- Fluid Check: Check and top off as needed, power steering fluid, power
break fluid, radiator fluid and windshield wiper fluid.
- Tire Rotation: Labor to rotate tires bi-annually.
- 23 Point Seasonal Safety Inspection:
- Labor to inspect operation of all coolant
hoses, visible drive belts, A/C system, horn, wiper blades, turn signals,
headlights, exhaust manifolds, catalytic converter, exhaust system,
tire pressure, brake
hoses, brake lines, engine mounts, transmission, CV-joint boots, U-joints,
engine starting and idle, check for fluid leaks, vehicle throttle down
and deceleration, check for engine knocks, check valve cover and battery
To get started Contact us call 888-537-EDGE today!